InfoSec Admin, Bala Cynwyd, PA

From: Triageat_private
Date: Mon Mar 18 2002 - 10:38:30 PST

    Information Security Administrator
    Years Exp 4years+  ID# 01033061
    Location Bala Cynwyd, PA  (includes relo for right
    candidate, but local candidates preferred)
    Salary $100000 - $125000 depending on experience
    Bonus End of year performance
    Cmp Will Pay  Full Benefits, Relocation Expenses
    The Security Administrator is responsible for
    developing and implementing data security systems
    that will provide detection, prevention, and
    containment and deterrence mechanisms to protect
    and maintain the integrity of data files throughout the
    firm
    Required Experience:  Proven track record of
    success in performing the following:
    * Refines and implements the current data security
    plan according to established timelines * Develops
    and Maintains policy and procedures that are
    designed to protect designed computer programs,
    data bases and data files from unauthorized or
    accidental duplication, modification or destruction. *
    Establishes and maintains correct access rules
    defining who has access to which data sets under
    what circumstances * Recommends specific
    improvements to security and internal control and
    follows up on all recommendations.
    Skills FIREWALL, NFS, UNIX, VPN, WIN-NT
    Industries BROKERAG
    Education BS in CS
    Please forward resume and compensation history in
    confidence to Ann Boland at triageat_private  We can
    only acknowledge resumes from candidates who
    meet ALL of our client's requirements AND who
    provide current/most recent comp (base and bonus).
    We are a retained exec search firm; no information
    provided to us will be shared without your explicit
    consent.