Senior Information Security Solutions Sales Executive - #693 - CA

From: Jeff Combs (altaassociates6at_private)
Date: Wed Mar 20 2002 - 09:02:11 PST

    Title: Senior Information Security Solutions Sales Executive
    Our job reference #693
    California, Northern commutable to Menlo Park
    $90K base + commission (total at-plan compensation will be discussed
    individually)
    Equity

    My client is a pre-IPO Managed Security Services Provider based in the
    mid-Atlantic region.  They are looking for a Senior Sales Executive with
    focused Information Security Industry selling experience.  This is
    bag-carrying, revenue generating C-level sales role.  As the territory
    grows there may be additional professional development and management
    opportunities.

    Overall mission:
    To generate revenue while increasing the organization’s footprint
    globally through high-level consultative selling and relationship
    development. Achieve broader market penetration and provide mentorship
    to less experienced sales staff.

    Core requirements:   (please read carefully)
    Depth of experience selling enterprise Information Security solutions
    Focused experience in one or more vertical markets with an established
    contact list
    C-level client relationship management skills
    Understanding of business processes, management dynamics
    Consultative nature:
    Ability to understand client environment/issues,
    Ability to work with client to architect a viable and comprehensive
    solution
    Ability to inspire client with a strategic vision
    Create and manage an evaluation process, quantify ROI
    Ability to leverage relationship into additional revenue generation
    opportunities
    Drive security down through the organization

    Personal qualifications:
    Unquestionable ethics
    Impeccable presentation skills
    Highly articulate – polished verbal and written communication skills
    Start-Up/Boot strap mentality – strong sense of urgency
    Passionate and confident

    Note – Due to the high volume of responses that I will receive, I will
    only be able to contact those whose backgrounds closely match the
    position requirements.  Thank you for your understanding on this matter.

    Contact: Jeff Combs
    Alta Associates, Inc.
    e-mail: jeffat_private
    Phone: 908-806-8442