Business Development Position in DC/Maryland Area

From: Brian Mitchell (brian_at_icsat_private)
Date: Wed Mar 20 2002 - 04:50:48 PST

    Hello All,

    I work in Human Resources for a Cisco Partner in Maryland, and we need a
    Federal Business Development Manager for a permanent position with our
    firm-the position requires that the person be based in the Mid-Atlantic
    region.  Details are below-thank you in advance for your consideration:

    For over 10 years, our firm's network and security engineering professionals
    have helped our clients move and share information over local and wide area
    networks.  Our employees continue to provide a wide range of network
    information services for both government and commercial clients, services
    that include:

    -Technology Assessments

    -Network Design and Engineering

    -Information Security Services

    -Managed Network Services

    -Operation Support

    We currently need an individual to lead and direct government related
    business development and sales activities in support of the Mid-Atlantic
    region.  The ideal candidate will have a strong background in IT consulting
    services sales, preferably Enterprise Management, Network Security and/or
    WAN Network Engineering support.  Experience in dealing with US Federal
    Civilian Agencies is essential.  US Citizenship is required.

    Please send responses to Frederick_IT_Candidatesat_private