seeking security position

From: Alex Russell (alexat_private)
Date: Wed Mar 20 2002 - 13:28:30 PST

    Hi All,

    My name is Alex Russell and I'm looking to join a team of quality people
    in a security development role. While much of my industry experience has
    centered on web application development, my previous security engineering
    experience has included research in incident response taxonomies and
    distributed transaction processing systems as well as development and
    prototyping of wireless authentication mechanisms. My strong Unix
    background, work ethic, desire to learn new things, and communication
    skills will serve to make me an asset in diverse environments.

    I am looking to relocate and I am available immediately. My resume can be
    found at: http://netWindows.org/alex_russell.pdf

    If you have any questions or would like to contact me directly, please
    send email to alexat_private

    Thank you for your time and interest.

    Sincerely,

    Alex Russell