Security Hacker For Lease

From: rferrellat_private
Date: Mon Mar 25 2002 - 13:38:21 PST

    Hi folks,

    I'm looking for something in the Infosec field
    that is either located in or around the San Antonio
    area or will allow telecommuting.  I'm not going
    to post my resume in the interests of bandwidth
    and privacy; I'll send it on request.

    I've been kicking around IT since 1977, and there's
    not much in the sysadmin or infosec arenas
    I haven't done, or at least been exposed to.  I'm
    also a published author in both fields. I've been
    called an 'expert' a time or two, although truth
    be told I don't think that label conveys any real
    information anymore, at least in IT, so I tend to
    ignore or avoid it.

    TIA,

    RGF

    Robert G. Ferrell, CISSP