Looking for Contract / Full Time Job

From: s v e n l l r a f f e r t y (svenat_private)
Date: Tue Apr 02 2002 - 12:25:40 PST

    Hi

    I am available for either contract work through my own company,
    hyperSven, or seeking a full time position.  You can view my resume at
    http://svenrox.com/resume.html for details.  Provided below are a sample
    of that resume.

    - Managed firewalls such as CheckPoint Firewall-1 and NetScreen for
    production and test environments

    - Successfully managed the testing and launching of Entercept Security
    Technologies Intrusion Detection System (IDS) in test and production
    environments

    - Served as technical lead in Security taking on a proactive role with
    securing test and production environments from OS and software
    vulnerabilities as well as being a key contributor to Corporate Security
    Policy

    - Successfully maintained a secure and invulnerable Internet Information
    Server (IIS) that effectively withstood major viruses such as Nimda and
    Code Red

    - Accomplished obtaining a 99.9% uptime on a production environment

    - Successfully deployed and maintained web site environment for highly
    visible partner sites such as: AOL, Money, Intel, CBS MarketWatch,
    Netscape, and eTrade

    - Researched, reviewed, tested, and made final decision on deployment of
    IDS software packages such as Tripwire, Nessus, Entercept and Event Log
    Monitor for Windows NT.

    - Configured secure build of Windows NT 4.x and Windows Server 2000
    (Bastion Host) and deployed for wide distribution on server farm for
    corporate Internet site

    - Effectively created a network map containing 4 front-end load
    balancers, 4 redundant firewalls, 10 VLAN's through 2 redundant large
    switches, 2 routers and over 100 servers

    - Completed documentation for creating secure build of Windows Server
    (NT and 2000), installing and configuring IDS systems as well as
    documenting for disaster recovery

    <><sven><>

    "A Freudian slip is saying one thing and meaning a mother."
    -- Cliff Clavin