Seeking South Florida Opportunities [CISSP,GSEC,MCSE]

From: Roland E. Miller, III (remiller3at_private)
Date: Fri Apr 05 2002 - 19:28:38 PST

    I am looking to relocate to south Florida to be closer to immediate family
    that lives there.  My resume is online in HTML format at:

    http://homepage.mac.com/remiller3

    I will be in south Florida available for interviews through Friday, April
    19th.  Otherwise, I will make arrangements to fly in for interviews given a
    few days notice.

    If there are any questions, comments or suggestions please let me know.

    Sincerely,
    Roland E. Miller, III
    CISSP    GSEC     MCSE    MCP+I