Seeking Info Security Opportunities in Philadelphia Area

From: Michelle Bentley (spgitsrpat_private)
Date: Sat Apr 06 2002 - 18:04:41 PST

    I am looking to relocate to the Philadelphia Area to be
    closer to immediate family that lives there.

    Currently, I am exploring various options; and am looking
    for a long term position to invest my skills and experience
    in.

    I will be in the Philadelphia Area from April 10, 2002
    through April 23, 2002; and will be available for an
    interview to discuss my qualifications and experience.

    Positions in the following areas:

    Philadelphia Suburbs
    Central New Jersey
    Southern New Jersey
    Delaware

    I would appreciate any leads that can be offered to assist
    in locating a position in one of the above areas.

    Below is a description of my duties/accomplishments in my
    last position:

    Senior Information Security Analyst:

    Implemented business system controls designed to protect
    the integrity, confidentiality, and availability of
    information in the custody of the company’s largest
    division.  Conducted Security Adequacy Reviews for
    application systems. Developed/executed countermeasure
    deployment plans. Supported business and systems personnel
    as they implement corporate security policy and standards.
    Advocated security awareness to all levels of management
    and staff. Participated in all phases of key application
    development projects. Ensured application systems complied
    with policies and standards. Reviewed security audit
    reports and implemented recommended systems/process
    enhancements. Assessed security of 1 billion dollar Supply
    Chain project. Lead Project Manager of year long project to
    improve security of internal applications as a Corporate
    Goal.  Conducted Security Risk Assessments of remote
    connections to Trusted Partners. Reviewed and implemented
    VPN, Firewalls, Antivirus Protection, Filesystem and Data
    Encryption, the use of Samba, User Authentication, and
    Logging and Auditing of the company and Trusted Partner
    systems.  Developed security procedures for internal
    applications.  Developed infrastructure process and
    procedures of Security team.  Developed team website.
    Improved procedures of internal Security Adequacy Review
    process.  Developed and facilitated training of security
    processes. Instituted New Hire Assimilation and Security
    Awareness programs.

    Regards,

    Michelle Bentley