Forensics Engineers for a Gov't Agency

From: sosat_private
Date: Mon Apr 08 2002 - 11:13:51 PDT

    Forensics Engineers
    Do you want to be in good “Company”?  Are you a
    little “Spooky”?   Are you well versed in both offensive
    and defensive InfoSec strategies??  If so, and you
    would like to pursue an opportunity in Computer
    Forensics with one of the world leaders in information
    security, please contact me at sosat_private
    We have a number of positions available in this area
    beginning with lab managers to IV&V to hard-
    core “hacker” skill requirements.
    Please live in the Washington, DC Metro area (or be
    willing to relocate yourself), and have a minimum of a
    TS/SCI or better.