Network Security Internship

From: Brandon J. Schmidt (schmidbjat_private)
Date: Mon Apr 08 2002 - 14:22:56 PDT

    Hi,

    I'm a college student at Michigan State University.  I am currently in the
    middle of my Junior Year in Telecommunications.  I am seeking a part time or
    paid internship position for summer employment (2002) in the Metro Detroit
    area.  I have spent many years immersing myself in the network security
    field.  I have a strong technical background with networking technology
    theory, and would like a position where a broad field of knowledge within IT
    is required.

    My complete resume is available upon request.

    --
    "They shall not overcome. Whoever told them that the truth shall set them
    free was obviously and grossly unfamiliar with federal law."

    http://www.helixcomputers.com
    http://www.helixcomputers.com/cdlist