Information Systems Security Engineer opportunity - Chicago, IL area - FT (LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY)

From: Erin Jackson (ejackson@moore-tec.com)
Date: Tue Apr 09 2002 - 08:10:43 PDT

    Our client, a large stable company in the Northern suburbs of Chicago,
    IL is looking for a senior level Information Systems Security
    Architect/Engineer.  This is a full time opportunity.

    Responsibilities include:
    60% Technical Architecture
    20% Project Management
    20% Documentation (Technical writing)

    Minimum of 6 years experience in ISS Solution Engineering & Security.

    They are NOT looking for a network engineer.

    Resumes submitted MUST clearly show strengths in Information Systems
    Security in a large enterprise environment.

    MUST HAVE:
    3-5 years Checkpoint Firewall - 1.4.1 and NG
    3-5 years Snort
    3-5 years Websense
    3-5 years Nokia IPSO, Sun Solaris, MS Windows NT
    3-5 years SS Internet Scanner, Nessus
    1-2 years Webshield, GroupShield, Antivirus for Gateways & InterScan
    1-2 years ISS RealSecure Network Sensor
    1-2 years Enterasys, Dragon Squire
    1-2 years Windows 2000, Cisco IOS
    1-2 years RSA SecurID
    1-2 years Planet Directory Server

    Please submit resumes ASAP to: ejackson@moore-tec.com

    I will call all those candidates that meet the qualifications; all
    others will be entered into our database for future use.

    NO THIRD PARTIES!!!

    CLIENT IS UNABLE TO PROVIDE SPONSORSHIP OR VISA TRANSFERS FOR THIS
    OPPORTUNITY.

    LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY (Chicagoland area).

    Thanks,
    Erin Jackson
    Sr. Technical Recruiter
    Moore Technology Resources