Presales TC / Sales Jnr in Australia/UK/US

From: Menic Archbane (archbaneat_private)
Date: Fri Apr 12 2002 - 02:21:44 PDT

    Hi all,

    I'm looking for a Presales TC/Engineer role or even a break into a Jnr
    Sales/BDM or marketting opportunity in the SECURITY field in Australia, US
    or UK. The below email explains why I rock, and why you should employ me.

    My Experience
    -------------

    I'm currently working as a Presales TC in the Security space and have been
    since Dec 2000. Prior to that I was a Network Security Administrator for 2
    years. Prior to that a 2nd level technical Support officer at a security
    firm. And prior to that 2 x 6mth Contracts as a Security Officer at a
    manufacturing company.

    I've had a load of security experience within my 5 years of IT Security, and
    I am able to talk about pretty much most security technologies out there at
    the moment. Most security sales guys think PKI is a packet of chewing gum -
    not me! I'm engaging in extracurricular activities this year to complete
    CISA/CISSP.

    My Personality
    --------------

    I'm not a prima donna. Despite some quirky humour, I am professional. I like
    to play in Teams, but can put my own socks on in the mornings. I don't care
    if you prefer an Xbox or Playstation2 , they're both good to me. I'm
    flexible, easy, accomodating and love working towards success. I don't eat
    magic mushrooms, but I do like positive outlooks. I like knowing about lots
    of different things in the Security Field, but ultimately can focus on the
    goals at hand. I want clients to win too.

    My Preferences
    ---------------

    I'm based in Australia, but have a dual passport for UK. (Parents are poms)
    I am looking to either stay in Melbourne, or move to the UK or US for an
    opportunity. I am seeking legitimate opportunities, so if you know of
    anything - please let me know. Wishing to be paid according to industry
    standards or above. I have commitment and desire to be of equal if not more
    value to your organization, as is invested in me.

    I have a CV/Resume which I am willing to send confidentially to real McCoys.

    Please send any advise to: archbaneat_private

    Thanks muchly!

    Archbane.