Security Systems Engineer

From: Michele Ramos (mramosat_private)
Date: Tue Apr 16 2002 - 07:18:12 PDT

    NET2S, an international engineering and consulting
    company with expertise in communication
    technologies, has offices in Chicago, New York,
    London, and Paris. One of the contributing factors to
    our success is the access we have to cutting edge
    technologies, which is provided by our strategic
    partnerships with key vendors, such as: Cisco, Tibco
    and Nortel. In addition, we have industry-specific
    expertise in the following: IT Infrastructure, Networks,
    Systems, Middleware, and Security. Such expertise
    has allowed us to penetrate the Trading Floor and
    Telco markets.

    Visit our site at http://www.net2s.com and Discover
    NET2S!

    Job Description
    Provide Professional Services and Technology
    expertise to our clients and other NET2S teams for
    complex projects. The services cover the Audit
    (Technical and Business requirements, current
    situation analysis, action plan), Planning, Design and
    Architecture, Implementation.

    Qualifications
    Degree in Computer Science or Communication
    Technologies (BS or Master)
    Strong working experience with Unix (Solaris)
    Experience with Checkpoint Firewall-1, v 4.1
    (including site to site VPN, mobile client VPN, NAT)
    on both the Solaris and Nokia platforms (including
    high availability and VRRP configurations),
    OpenSSH, Symantec Raptor Firewall Strong
    experience with Unix (Solaris 7), Stonebeat
    Fullcluster Software (versions 1 and 2) for Solaris,
    hardening of various Unix platforms
    Extensive knowledge of routing and TCP/IP
    subnetting issues.
    Experience in Financial environments
    Leadership abilities + excellent interpersonal and
    communication skills

    Other Qualifications:
    Work experience: BIND (version 8), Sendmail
    (version 8.x), Network Flight Recorder, vulnerability
    scanning tools (nmap, nessus) would be a plus.

    Relocation assistance is not available for this
    position. NET2S does not accept unsolicited Agency
    Resumes. NET2S will not pay fees to any third party
    agency or firm that does not have a signed "NET2S
    Agency Fee Agreement."

    CONTACT INFORMATION:
    Att: Michele Ramos
    mramosat_private