Position available at Microsoft in Passport group for recent university graduates

From: Jonathan Wilkins (jwilkinsat_private)
Date: Tue Apr 16 2002 - 17:02:22 PDT

    We have a position available at Microsoft in Passport group for
    a recent university graduate.  You must have been enrolled as a
    full time student in the past year.  You'll be working on security
    testing, building demonstration secure systems and writing security
    related code.

    Information on Passport is available at http://www.passport.com

    This position requires you to be at the Redmond, WA campus.

    If you're interested, send me your resume.

    Thanks,
      Jonathan