Head of Information Security reqd for Melbourne, Australia SJ/RM2522C

From: Rob McCluskey (rob.mccluskeyat_private)
Date: Wed Apr 17 2002 - 01:33:17 PDT

    Head of Information Security ... Head up a great
    InfoSec team at a leading Corporate.... High $$$$

    Solid Information Security experience in Corporate
    environments over ten years+ reqd
    Professional Project Management & direction of
    InfoSec related Projects & Tasks
    Role is responsible for InfoSec in new & legacy
    systems, protection & monitoring of external
    gateways, performing vunerablity & security threats,
    user access and awareness of security throughout
    the Corporate
    Seeking high calibre candidates in need of a change
    Great company with big profile .... people want to
    work for this client
    We are URGENTLY seeking an Information Security
    Manager to head up a professional InfoSec team for
    our corporate client.

    Essential Skills

    Solid INFORMATION SECURITY experience
    Broad business & technical experience
    Capable of developing & presenting complex
    concepts for Senior Management
    Capable of influencing change at Executive level
    High level of Project Management experience
    Excellent leadership & people management skills
    Excellent verbal, oral and written communication skills
    If this role fits your background, please send thru your
    details asap to cvat_private so that we
    may assess your skills & experience. If you need to
    speak with a consultant about the role, please
    contact Rob McCluskey (Senior Consultant) on +61 2
    9492 3516 (office) or +61 412014849 (mobile).

    High $$$

    Rob McCluskey
    Senior Consultant
    Alexander Mann Asia Pacific

    Level 7, 221 Miller Street
    North Sydney NSW 2060
    t: +61 2 9492 3516
    f: +61 2 9955 0281
    m: +61 412 014 849
    mailto:rob.mccluskeyat_private
    www.alexmann.com.au
    Partnering with our clients to build the companies of
    the future.