Looking for Consulting Position

From: bmorkertat_private
Date: Wed Apr 17 2002 - 10:17:09 PDT

    Hi all,

    I’ve recently been laid off (for economic reasons)
    from a small consulting company in the Seattle, WA
    area.  My background is mostly security, but I’ve also
    held a role as a senior network engineer and have
    Active Directory design, implementation, and
    migration (from NT) experience.

    My experience includes:

    1 yr 4 months Network Security Consultant with
    small consulting firm

    6 months Senior Network and Security Engineer with
    a failed .com

    7 years IT Security Consultant / Assistant Risk
    Manager (internal consultant) for multi-national
    company

    6.5 years with USAF in communications

    I enjoy consulting and am used to communicating at
    both executive and IT levels.  I’m open to any position
    in the Seattle area that fits my current skills.  Please
    email me for current resume / CV or other
    information.

    Thanks and best regards,

    Brian Morkert
    MCSE, CCNA, CCSA