Senior/Management Security Position Wanted

From: David Jobes (djobesat_private)
Date: Mon Apr 22 2002 - 16:21:20 PDT

    I'm currently working for a company with questionable
    ethics. I'm looking for a company who is serious
    about security and wants a serious security person to
    protect their network. I do not wish to relocate at this
    time. I live in the St Louis area and would be happy to
    provide my resume upon request. Thanks in advance
    for your help.

    David Jobes, CISSP