INFOSEC Guy - Seeking a Change

From: Security Guy (securityresumeat_private)
Date: Wed Apr 24 2002 - 14:46:46 PDT

    Over the past seven years I have held numerous senior level positions
    including, INFOSEC Administrator, INFOSEC Engineer/Analyst, Systems
    Engineer, Security Consultant, INFOSEC Investigator, Network Security
    Engineer and UNIX Systems Administrator.  In addition, I've been an active
    participant in online forums such as BugTraq, Vuln-Dev, tracer and The P.I.
    Group while contributing to sites like IWS (iwar.org.uk), HNC
    (hack-net.com), and currently developing a security assessment suite.  I
    currently live in the DC Metro area, and I'm looking for a position in which
    my base can be Northern Virginia / Richmond, VA or the Midwest with frequent
    stops in NoVA, travel is not a problem.

    My skills are multi-spectrum; I'm extremely interested in forensics and
    investigations, however I frequently apply that interest into vulnerability
    assessment, reverse engineering, and exploit/malware analysis.  My
    preferable position would let me apply these skills, though not necessarily
    exclusively – I will entertain any offer as long as I am challenged and able
    to expand myself one way or another.

    In the past seven years, I have worked in government facilities, Fortune 500
    environments, Start-Ups, been a Road Warrior Laptop Consultant, and worked
    in physical/network Red/Blue teams.  Balancing corporate objectives with
    security requirements is not a problem, as long as I have the appropriate
    authority, or the signature of someone who does.  In addition, I have
    significant contacts in the industry to develop a strong security team if
    requested.  In the past I have supported and lead teams ranging from 3-30,
    and been responsible for the security interests of small Intranets to
    multi-continent WAN's.

    If this skill set looks like something you or someone you know would be
    interested in, please contact me at securityresumeat_private and I will
    send you a copy of my resume.  Also, if you have any advice for additional
    forums to seek out I am looking to avoid posting on boards such as
    Monster.com and Headhunters.com.

    Thanks.

    securityresumeat_private