URGENT JOB REQUIREMENT

From: Kim Dixon (kimat_private)
Date: Fri Apr 26 2002 - 10:24:03 PDT

    I am currently looking for several Security Professionals
    with Top Secret clearances for a 1 year project with a
    government agency in Washington, DC. This position is
    urgent and I must submit resumes by today. Also, the full
    job spec is below.

    We are looking for up to 6 people for a year long
    assignment. The work will be done primarily in the
    Washington, DC area with a couple of weeks at Pax River.
    1) The work requires a TS/SCI clearance and a CI polygraph
    for all assigned personnel

    2) The work will involve the following three areas of focus:

     - Penetration/vulnerability assessment, protection, and
    detection

     - Certification and accreditation of Navy systems

     - Tracking of the flow of money and the detection of
    money  laundering

    3) They client have expressed an interest in starting as
    early as May 1st

     We are looking for people with TS clearances that ideally
    have prior Navy experience. The customer has requested that
    we provide resumes and rates by COB Friday (4/26).