Junior Level position

From: Lim Ghee Lam (gllimat_private)
Date: Mon Apr 29 2002 - 10:31:07 PDT

    Hi,

    I'm seeking junior level position for IT security. I graduated with an
    IT degree majoring in Info.
    Science. My current work is administering the domain of my company. I'm
    looking for a career
    that will broaden my knowledge in network security which comprises of
    servers, network
    hardwares and the like.

    Highlights of my experiences:
    Configured sendmail for SMTP AUTH (RFC2554)
    Build customized kernel for linux (2.4.12)
    Build firewall using ipchains (2.2.X) and iptables (2.4.X)
    Installed and lock down Solaris system (E250)
    Installed and lock down Windows 2000 server
    PC hardware troubleshooting.
    named, apache,ntp configuration and management
    kernel hardening techniques
    shell scripting (bash,sh and csh)
    Java programming, Jini

    Please contact me if you have the position. I will e-mail you the full
    resume. I'm working towards
    earning a CISSP.

    Regards

    LIM GHEE LAM