Director of Computer Forensics - Greythorn - NE

From: Ben Weber (ben.weberat_private)
Date: Tue Apr 30 2002 - 13:01:37 PDT

    Hello security professionals:

    We are searching for a director of computer forensics with a strong
    commercial background specifically in the financial services industry.  The
    location is going to be in the DC/VA area and we will entertain candidates
    from the NE primarily as the relocation package is minimal.

    You will be in charge of re-building the practice and making it a core focus
    of their business.  There will be a couple highly technical direct reports
    initially and you will have the full support of the executive staff.  This
    will be a hands on leadership/ visionary role.  Salary will be based on
    experience/level/market.  For additional information in a confidential
    conversation, please contact me at the following.

    Thank you for your time.

    Kind Regards,

    Ben Weber
    Manager, Information Security Recruitment Practice
    Greythorn
    Phone:  + 1 425 635 0300
    mailto:ben.weberat_private
    http://www.greythorn.com/

    London  Sydney  Melbourne  Seattle

    ******

    This email is confidential and intended only for the stated addressee(s).
    If you receive this in error, please inform us immediately and delete it and
    all copies from your system. Any unauthorized disclosure, use, or
    dissemination, either whole or partial, is prohibited. Any views or opinions
    contained in this email are those of the author and are not necessarily
    endorsed by Greythorn, and the company cannot be held responsible for any
    misuse. This email and its attachments are believed to be free of any virus,
    or defect, but it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure this.
    Greythorn do not accept responsibility or liability for any loss or damage
    arising in any way from its receipt or use or for any errors or omissions in
    its contents which may arise as a result of its transmission.  This email is
    covered by Greythorn's Terms and Conditions of Business, a copy of which
    can be viewed on our website, or on request.

    *******

     <<Ben Weber (E-mail).vcf>>