3 positions available DC Metro area

From: Diana (dbenditat_private)
Date: Wed May 01 2002 - 04:06:16 PDT

    My apologies for posting this twice, the first time I didn't notice the
    subject line was wrong.

    Hello,

     We have 3 positions open for Security Auditors in Rosslyn, VA with an
    immediate need to fill.  This is a government contract and the workplace is
    onsite.  We are looking for candidates with 3-5 years experience who are
    capable of obtaining a Top Secret clearance.

    Duties include:

    .       Conduct security audit/vulnerability assessments in support of C&A
    efforts and other efforts.
    .       Analyze audit results, document appropriate countermeasures and
    produce risk assessments
    .       Meet with customers on network security weaknesses, recommend
    remedies and assist in mitigation.
    .       Follow-up with systems administrators to ensure corrective actions
    are taken.
    .       Good, solid information technology experience; excellent
    understanding of networks/Internet.
    .       Effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously. Highly
    attentive to detail.
    .       Skilled in resolving technical issues associated with
    customer/company expectations.
    .       Attention to quality and desire to contribute to project success.
    .       Self-directed and motivated; resourceful and innovative
    problem-solver.
    .       Only team players need apply.  Must be comfortable in a fast-paced
    environment.

    Technical expertise:
    .       Familiar with commercial and open source security applications, such
    as Nessus, ISS, Netcat, ability to test exploits, etc.
    .       Strong UNIX skills
    .       Programming languages such as Perl, C++ are desirable

    Do not respond to this address.  If you are interested please send resumes
    to:  benditdlat_private

    regards,
    Diana Bendit
    Senior Security Engineer