Boston Based Security Professional Seeking HIPAA Opportunity

From: Chris Riley (riley@info-tools.com)
Date: Wed May 01 2002 - 07:08:55 PDT

    Hello,
    With over 15 years of supporting the Federal Government and E-Commerce
    industry my software development and network design skills are sharply
    honed to meet the changes of HIPAA.  I also have a solid understanding
    of the HIPAA Transaction Specification in addition to the Privacy and
    Security Rules allowing me to support Readiness Assessment , Gap
    Analysis and Implementation Planning efforts.  I would be happy to
    supply a current copy of my resume upon request.

    Thank you,
    Chris Riley, CISSP