Security consultant available

From: Ed Lutz (securityat_private)
Date: Wed May 01 2002 - 12:54:14 PDT

    Hello,
    I'm a security professional located in the Denver. CO. area and am
    looking for new opportunities. I am an experienced security
    consultant, network engineer and project manager. I've been working in
    the information technology area for about 20 years, the last five
    dedicated to security. I have spent most of my security time handling
    the business side, developing security policies, performing
    assessments, helping to develop corporate security programs, etc. I
    have been working as a consultant these last five years (International
    Network Services and Lucent) and have worked with a wide variety of
    industries. I'm very comfortable working with C level executives and
    understand their business concerns.
    I'm looking for an opportunity to continue in the security arena
    either as a consultant or a member of a corporate security group. I'm
    not willing to relocate but love to travel.

    Contact me at securityat_private, resume available on request.

    Ed Lutz
    Loveland, CO.