Seeking infosec position in NY/NJ

From: Daniel Wexler (dwexlerat_private)
Date: Sun May 05 2002 - 22:13:14 PDT

    I have been running around IT since 1977 and specializing in security for
    the past eight years. I have assisted with the design and implementation of
    numerous security Firewall, IDS and related security systems.  I was a
    coder, programming in Assembler, C, Unix/Windows, and Databases before that.

    I am looking for work in the New York or New Jersey areas.  In the interest
    of privacy, I am not posting my resume.  I will be happy to send it out upon
    request.

    Thank You,

    Daniel Wexler, CISSP
    dwexlerat_private