Principal for Enterprise Security Solutions

From: Stanula, Teresa D. (teresa.stanulaat_private)
Date: Tue May 14 2002 - 11:49:09 PDT

    Hi Everyone-

    Please take a look at the following senior level opening and contact me if
    you are interested or know of anyone.  We are NOT using 3rd party agencies
    for this position.

    Requirements:
    Principal-Enterprise Network Security
    The Candidate will be leader at the Principal Level for the Enterprise
    Security Practice. The ideal candidate will have the ability to develop and
    manage partners (both technology and channel), and interact with industry
    and standards bodies. Experience with advocacy and influence in these areas,
    by personal presentations of cogent thought and ideas. Functions as an
    expert of industry knowledge in at least two security sub-segments (e.g.
    PKI, Network). Knowledge of industry best practices and methods will be
    critical to your success. Recognized expert and spokesperson status in the
    media and/or analyst community. Would have used his experience and knowledge
    to attract a stable base of client and influential relationships in the
    Security space. Ability to interface at the client's senior management
    levels, up to the CEO/CIO level. Should have effectively worked jointly with
    other stakeholders and the marketing organization to plan accounts and
    identify new opportunities. You will have direct management responsibilities
    for a team of 20-50 people, including their training, development,
    performance and career path. Indirectly manage others by influencing larger
    groups.
    Have led the sales, management and/or delivery of security and related
    services. Have developed service opportunities and established engagements
    to ensure profitable revenue growth in the range of $20-50M. Demonstrated
    ability to manage and deliver large projects, typically with multi-year
    contracts, multiple subcontractors. Have profitably managed the delivery of
    a large number of projects through the full services life cycle. Familiarity
    with industry best practices and methodologies such as risk
    mitigation/management, change/control and contract management.

    Additionally, I have a need for a director of Marketing in Enterprise
    Security.  Please email me for further details on the marketing role.

    Thank you-
    Teresa Stanula
    HR Consultant, Global Recruiting
    UNISYS