Network Security Position

From: scott (scottat_private)
Date: Fri May 31 2002 - 10:43:21 PDT

    Hi All:

    Our Client is seeking for Network Security Engineers /Security Auditors to design and control industry leading security solutions within our global Internet based network infrastructure based in Washington DC, NY, Atlanta and Mid west

    Job responsibilities include:
    -Design, implement, maintain and monitor the security environment.
    -Maintain high-level and detailed knowledge on the telecommunications,
    computing, network, and security industries, best practices, and
    evolving technologies and security threats.
    -Check Point Firewall NG
    -Establish a balance between empowering the business community to take
    advantage of network-based capabilities while keeping assets secure
    from unauthorized access.
    -Choose security products and services to implement, and plan the
    implementation of best-practice procedure regarding the network
    security program.
    -Create solution that detect, assess, track, stop and counter
    compromises and exposures to the network.

    Skills required:
    -3+ years hands-on experience as analyst/engineer with security
    systems (emphasis in Internet technologies a definite plus)
    -Knowledge of networking, networking protocols and a strong
    understanding of security related technologies including encryption,
    IPsec, VPNs, stateful firewalls, Cisco access-lists.
    -Knowledge of leading firewalls, network scanning and intrusion
    detection products (IDS), and authentication technologies.
    -Good oral/written communication skills.
    -Ability to adapt quickly as well as develop solutions outside of
    traditional business paradigms.

    We offer very aggressive base salaries, great benefits.
    If this opportunity fits your
    background, apply ASAP

    Please submitt your resume to scottat_private

    Scott
    Network Osiris Inc (NTO)
    email:scottat_private
    FAX:719-466-7464