Resume for Security Professional in Maryland

From: Beef5stewat_private
Date: Mon Jun 03 2002 - 15:50:00 PDT

    Hello, my name is T.J. Klevinsky and I'm in search of a information security position in the Baltimore, Maryland area.  I have extensive experience with penetration testing, vulnerability assessments, project management, business continuity, policy/procedure development, and "soup to nuts" security programs.

    I've recently been published by Addison Wesley (Hack I.T.: Security Through Penetration Testing), and am a frequent speaker at many security conferences around the U.S.

    My resume is located at http://tklevinsky.tripod.com  Please call with any questions or opportunities.

    Thank you,
    T.J. Klevinsky, CISSP