Looking for Security position in SF Bay Area(South Bay)

From: Alex Gluzman (agluzmanat_private)
Date: Fri Jun 07 2002 - 14:53:27 PDT

    I am currently looking for a security position.  I am located in San Jose,
    CA.  My experience includes seven years of network design and
    troubleshooting, strong knowledge of security technologies including
    security software and appliances by Checkpoint FW1(4.0-NG), Raptor Firewall
    (6.X), Sonicwall, Netscreen, Avaya.  I have designed and implemented IDS
    and Anti-Virus systems.  I am looking for either contract or permanent
    position withing SF Bay Area.  I can be contacted via e-mail at
    agluzmanat_private