RE-POST - Looking for infosec position

From: Anish M (anishat_private)
Date: Wed Jun 12 2002 - 22:20:49 PDT

    RE-POST - Corrected Address: Please mail me at anishat_private

    Hi all,
       I am an infosec professional with 4+ years of experience in security and
    cryptography .I have worked with very reputed firms and labs.
     Areas in which I am  experienced  include.

    -Cryptography -extensive experince in cryptographic primitives and libraries
    including OpenSSL,IAIK JCE/SSL ,B-Safe and other libraries.

    -Mobile/micro payment systems -has worked as member of security team for a
    mobile/micro payment system

    -Firewalls -have designed firewalls(Win) in addition to managing and
    configuring firewalls

    -Ids - have evaluated and analysed IDS

    I do have extensive knowledge in the following areas

    -Networking protocols
    -PKI
    -Authentication Protocols
    -Routers and Switches
    -Performance monitoring tools
    -Linux
    -Penetration testing

     I am open to relocation to US,Europe and Middle east.My detailed resume
    (zipped pdf )could be found at
    http://www.symonds.net/~anish/anishm_crypto_CV-beta.zip.

    Thanks and regards
    Anish