Security Architect positions in Chicago area

From: Jeff Kruger (jeffkat_private)
Date: Wed Jun 19 2002 - 11:24:34 PDT

    I am currently recruiting for two Fortune 1000
    organizations in the Chicago IL area, that are looking
    for Security Architects/Engineers.  Both of these
    positions require experience in the design and
    implementation of Application and Infrastructure
    Security components.  Please contact me directly for
    any additional information regarding these opportunities.

    Thanks
    Jeff Kruger
    Nu-Way Search
    jeffkat_private