Network Security Manager Position in Chicago

From: scott (scottat_private)
Date: Mon Jun 24 2002 - 11:35:00 PDT

    Hi All:
    We have immediate position to fill for one of our clients in Chicago Area.

    Job Description: Network Security Manager
    REQUIREMENTS: STRONG PREFERENCE FOR ACCOUNTING CONSULTING EXPERIENCE (35% overnight travel)
    3+ years hands-on Network Enterprise Security (Firewalls, Cryptography,
    Intrusion Detection, Penetration studies)
    3+ years hands-on LAN/WAN infrastructure architecture design and
    implementation (Windows NT/2000, Active Directory, Novell 3.x/4.x/5.x, NDS)
    3+ years hands-on E-Commerce infrastructure architecture planning, design,
    implementation (Web Server configuration, MTS, IIS)
    2+ years Manager/Director level experience in need/risk assessment, plan,design, implementation, as well as developing qualified staff

    Salary - $80-$110K, Western Chicago Suburb-Local candidates are strongly preferred.

    If you are qualified in these requirements. Please submit your resume in word format along with your availability.

    Regards;
    Scott
    email:scottat_private
    Tel:301-674-8616