6 Firewall Administrators, NYC

From: beau@nyc-search.com
Date: Fri Jul 05 2002 - 15:17:03 PDT

    I have 6 Firewall Administrator Contract positions available, for a
    Fortune 500 Company in NYC. If you meet the following, please send me
    your resume with rate. I need ASAP.

    Network Concepts and Cisco product exp.
    >> In Depth firewall product experience (Checkpoint or Cyberguard)
    >> UNIX Knowledge
    >> Familiarity with security concepts and products

    I am assisting another recruiting firm with the above req/s.  I will be
    forwarding resumes to her and she will follow up.  I do not know who the
    client is and I did not ask.  I am assuming she is looking for local
    (tri-state) candidates who will be able to work on-site.

    Thank you

    --
    www.nyc-search.com
    www.kandidates.com