SCADA Assistance Inquiry

From: paulat_private
Date: Thu Jul 11 2002 - 11:50:56 PDT

    I am looking for an info sec assessment professional who has experience with
    SCADA work, or a contact to the SCADA industry who would be willing to do
    some consulting.

    The work is not immediately available, however I want to develop the
    relationship and resource availability for a pending project.  This person
    must have significant, verifiable experience in SCADA as it relates to
    assessing security of those control systems.  References and a background
    check will be required.  No recruiters at this stage, please.

    I am personally very involved in InfraGard, ISSA and HTCIA (Kansas City
    chapters), and suggest you verify my professional credibility through any of
    these organizations if you have questions as to my intent with this subject
    matter.

    Paul Klahn, CISSP, CCSI
    Director, Assessment Services
    FishNet Security