We are hiring Sr. System Engineers and Senior Level Sales people

From: Mike Sienkowski (mpsat_private)
Date: Fri Jul 12 2002 - 09:24:19 PDT

    I posted a similiar message a few weeks ago and received a great response,
    but we still have needs in the following areas:

    Sr. Systems Engineers - Tampa and NYC

    This is a pre/post sales role with some travel.  It requires a strong
    hands-on technical ability with UNIX Solaris as well as Cisco's products.
    You must also be an Evangelist.  Please see a detailed job description at:

    http://www.recourse.com/about/jobs/jSales.html#020040

    Major Account Managers - Chicago, Ohio, St. Louis and Minneapolis

    We are looking for a strong track-record of enterprise software sales
    success (5+ years).  Experience in the Security arena is also essential.
    Again, please visit our site for more detailed job descriptions.

    http://www.recourse.com/about/careers.html

    - Mike