Looking for employment

From: michaelat_private
Date: Tue Jul 16 2002 - 14:41:29 PDT

    Hello,

    I am located in the San Francisco Bay area and looking for employment in
    security.  I have been involved in networking since 1991 and security
    areas since 1994.  My skills range from server hardening, firewalls,
    intrusion detection, intrusion triage, penetration testing, managing
    staff and am hands on.  Please refer to my resume at:
    http://www.aplatform.com/resume.html

    Thank you,

    Michael