Security Auditor - South Bay Area, CA - Greythorn

From: Ben Weber (ben.weberat_private)
Date: Tue Jul 16 2002 - 18:52:21 PDT

    Hello all,

    We are currently looking for a senior security auditor.  My client is a
    stable technology product company in the South Bay, i.e. Sunnyvale, San Jose
    area.

    You will be responsible for internal information systems audits throughout
    the company.  To do so, you will be working with user, technical and
    internal security management in the development, implementation and
    maintenance of these audits.

    Activities include working with management in defining and implementing an
    ongoing risk assessment program, which in turn will identify, define and
    classify critical information assets.  In this role you will also assess
    security threats and vulnerabilities regarding those assets and then in turn
    implement appropriate safeguard recommendations.

    You will be developing the appropriate criteria needed to assess the level
    of new/existing applications and/or technology infrastructure elements for
    compliance with enterprise security and audit standards.

    This is a Unix and Windows 2000 environment and experience with CISCO IOS
    with oracle and SQL is needed.  Unfortunately, relocation is not provided
    for this role, at this time.  For a confidential interview and additional
    information on this role, please contact me at the following.  Thank you for
    your time.

    Kind Regards,

    Ben Weber
    Manager, Information Security Recruitment Practice
    Greythorn
    Phone:  + 1 425 635 0300
    mailto:ben.weberat_private
    http://www.greythorn.com/

    London  Sydney  Melbourne  Seattle  Canberra

     <<Ben Weber (E-mail).vcf>>