Willing to relocate for a position

From: William Moyer (wmoyer99at_private)
Date: Sat Jul 20 2002 - 12:50:19 PDT

    Ladies and Gentlemen,

    As a truly versatile Information Security Professional, I have been involved
    with various facets of the IT field; my many accomplishments include the
    following.

    -Development of Information Security-related policies, standards, and
    procedures.
    -Implementation of various security technologies such as firewalls,
    authentication servers, intrusion sensors, and operating systems security
    configurations.
    -Secure network and systems design and deployment.
    -Presentation of security concepts and status to large audiences
    -Intrusion analysis and response
    -Design and project management of security operations centers.
    -Market analysis of security service providers.
    -Project Plan development and management
    -Statement of Work generation
    -Professional Services pre-sales assistance

    Benefits of my accomplishments include the following.

    -Increased awareness of security threats and mitigation techniques
    -Decreased vulnerability to security threats.
    -More efficient and effective execution of security-related processes and
    procedures

    I am currently studying for my CISSP and Oracle DBA certifications and look
    forward to obtaining employment at a firm where my experience in Information
    Security will prove mutually beneficial for my employer and myself.

    Attached is a current copy of my resume'. Please let me know if you have any
    employment opportunities that meet my skills in addition to the position
    that I am applying for.

    Please note that my resume' can also be found online at....

    http://resumes.dice.com/wmoyer01
    And
    http://resumes.yahoo.com/socops2002/billmoyer

    Kind Regards,