Opportunity for an Information Security Engineer in Reston or Crystal City, VA

From: Jennifer Drury (jdruryat_private)
Date: Mon Jul 22 2002 - 14:47:31 PDT

    Windermere Information Technology Systems, a One-stop provider of IT
    solutions, is currently seeking a Sr. Information Security Engineer to
    help support their World-Class Information Assurance and Technology
    Group.  Windermere's IA service offerings focus on improving the security
    of our customers IT infrastructure.  Our core competency for IA is built
    upon a team of world-class security professionals who are delivering our
    cutting edge technology solutions.  We offer a full-spectrum of
    information security services and products.

    These include:
    Consulting Services
    Evaluation and Auditing Services
    Security Design and Integration Services

    Sr. Information Security Engineer

    The opportunity to contribute to information security projects and tasks
    in support of integrated information security solutions for major
    corporations and government customers. These tasks include evaluating,
    integrating, configuring, installing, and testing information security
    products such as firewalls, intrusion detection systems, access controls,
    and authentication systems.

    Education: A professional degree in a scientific or engineering
    discipline.

    Qualifications:
    A minimum of 5 years experience in network security engineering,
    information security technologies, including firewalls, I % A
    technologies, intrusion detection, certification and accreditation,
    vulnerability and risk management approaches, and security architecture.

    Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation
    and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified
    information.

    Windermere offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits,
    including medical, dental, vision, 401K, STD, LTD, flexible spending,
    profit-sharing, tuition reimbursement, vacations, holidays, life
    insurance, and access to Tower Federal Credit Union and UBS.

    If you're interested, please send a copy of your resume with salary
    requirements.

    Jennifer Drury
    Recruiter
    Windermere