INSIDE SALES TOP PERFORMER

From: John Floyd (john-floydat_private)
Date: Mon Jul 22 2002 - 19:58:37 PDT

    We are in need of top performing inside sales professionals who have a
    drive to succeed and be part of a winning team.  Our company is in an
    exciting space within the security field, the market is changing daily,
    and we are leading the pack.  We sell to Fortune companies focusing on
    the financial and insurance markets , and that incorporate a web
    intensive business strategy.  Our future inside sales rep will be goal
    driven, a self starter, and disciplined. The Inside Sales Representative
    works closely with a sales team consisting of a Territory Manager and a
    Sales Engineer. The goal of the sales team is to achieve or exceed the
    revenue targets, and work with customers to ensure their success.

    Job Responsibilities

    *	Work daily with territory managers to generate leads over the
    phone

    *	Keep up-to-date knowledge of the industry as well as the
    competitive posture of the company, and prepare weekly progress reports

    *	Exercise judgment with defined procedures and practices to
    determine appropriate action.

    *	Possess and utilize thorough knowledge of company and solutions

    *	Need to be able to present and sell our solutions to all levels
    within the organization

    *	Send direct mail marketing/sales literature to prospective
    clients

    *	Qualify and follow up with sales leads

    Required Skills

    *	Proven track record meeting and exceeding revenue quota in a
    team environment

    *	Home office experience (ability to maintain task and function
    without supervision)

    *	Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills

    *	Team player with a positive attitude

    *	Detail and results oriented

    *	Able to maneuver through a company to the right decision maker

    Preferred Skills

    *	Have a strong knowledge of the security industry and be familiar
    with different tools such as IDS, Firewalls, PKI and Application Layer
    Security

    *	Knowledge of security products and key differentiators

    How to apply...email cover letter and resume to john-floydat_private