Wanted: Security Job in Switzerland

From: Moser Max (MMoserat_private)
Date: Mon Jul 29 2002 - 01:03:55 PDT

    Hi all,

    I search a new challange in the IT-Security area in Switzerland. I know
    that most of the Readers are from
    The States, but i give it a try anyway. I have longtime expiriences in
    IT-Security Consulting as also in administration , planing and design of
    complex environments. Prior i did work in the financial and also in the
    telecommunication market.
    I'm the main developer of the Wireless Audit scanner "Wellenreiter".
    http://www.remote-exploit.org. A good knowledge in protecting and
    penetration of networks is therefore a given fact.

    Maybe some has contacts to some branches in Switzerland.

    I'll be glad to send you my CV.

    Greetings

    Max Moser