SAP/CSS Security Professional Needed

From: Brett Camet (bcametat_private)
Date: Mon Jul 29 2002 - 09:37:11 PDT

    Hello,

    I work for DDS, which is a local technology company that does everything
    from project management and software development to network engineering, and
    also has a very successful division that assists larger projects in staff
    augmentation.   We're involved in several large scale projects and some of
    our clients include companies such as Lockheed Martin, Entergy, Northrop
    Grumman, CSC, IBM, SEA and other government and commercial clients as well.

    I have a conract opportunity that is with a large corporation here in New
    Orleans.  It's a 3-6 month contract position.  The client does not have much
    of a job description and I apologize, however they said it would be more
    defined as they go through the interviewing and identifying of a resource.
    What they are loking for is someone that can do SAP/CCS Security
    Administration and is familiar with Organization hierarchy, roles,
    positions, and Remedy.

    Please send your resume, as well, even if you do not have specific SAP/CCS
    Security.  We have several Security(CISSP) professionals on staff and we are
    about to hear an announcement coming up soon on the largest DOD contract in
    the country, to be headed up out of New Orleans, that will require
    additional security professionals.

    The hourly contract rate will be between 55-65/hr.

    Please email your resume if you are interested to jobsat_private

    Sincerely,

    Brett Camet
    Division Manager
    Diamond Data Systems, Inc.
    http://www.diamonddata.com
    5732 Salmen Street
    New Orleans, LA 70123
    (504) 729-9100 ext. 114
    fax (504) 729-9101
    IT's second nature to us.
    "Don't play the puck where it is, but where it's going."
    Check-out our new subsidiary E-commerce Service Providers, LLC @
    http://www.1esp.com