Cleared Information Assurance Professional wanted in Annapolis, MD

From: Jennifer Drury (jdruryat_private)
Date: Tue Jul 30 2002 - 09:37:36 PDT

    Windermere is a one stop provider of IT solutions, both products and
    services.  Based out of Annapolis, MD, the Windermere Group was founded to
    focus industry resources on technology issues of importance to our
    national interests.  Windermere is currently delivering innovative
    solutions to all members of the U.S. Intelligence Community.  We also
    support over 100 commercial customers with two-way technology transfers.
    Our functions and areas of specialty our endless: Information Assurance, E-
    crime Services, Information Technology Group, QRC Design, Development and
    Manufacturing, and System Engineering.

    Windermere's IA service offerings focus on improving the security of our
    customers IT infrastructure.  Our core competency for IA is built upon a
    team of world-class security professionals who are delivering our cutting
    edge technology solutions.  We offer a full-spectrum of information
    security services and products.

    These include:
    Consulting Services
    Evaluation and Auditing Services
    Security Design and Integration Services.

    Windermere offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits:
    Vacation, Holidays, STD, LTD, medical, dental, vision, 401K, profit-
    sharing, tuition-reimbursement, flexible spending, life insurance, and
    access to Tower Federal Credit Union.

    Windermere is currently looking for 2 IA Engineers to support their
    Annapolis, Maryland campus.

    IA Engineer

    The opportunity to contribute to Information Security projects and tasks
    in support of integrated information security solutions for major
    corporations and government customers. Responsibilities will include
    installing, configuring, and administering firewalls, VPNs, and other
    security products.

    Requirements:
    Degree in a Technical discipline
    Experience with current networking and security products.  Solid
    understanding of Unix and Windows Operating Systems.  Experience with
    Security tools and products is plus such as Netranger, and CMDS.  Cisco
    experience welcomed.

    Ideal opportunity for jr. to mid-level candidates.  Willing to offer
    extensive training to bright individuals interested in the Information
    Security realm.

    **Qualified applicants will be required to undergo a background
    investigation**

    If you're interested in this opportunity, please send a resume to:

    Jennifer Drury
    Recruiter
    Windermere
    www.witsusa.com