Info Security Opportunity - Northbrook, IL

From: Terrence Belian (TerrenceBat_private)
Date: Tue Jul 30 2002 - 15:37:22 PDT

    DENMAC SYSTEMS - Northbrook, IL

    Great Information Security Opportunity!!!

    You will have the opportunity to secure large-scale commercial networks leveraging services/solutions such as Vulnerability and Risk Assessments, Penetration Testing, Strong Authentication, Intrusion Detection, O/S Hardening, Security Policy Design, Computer Forensics/Incident Response and Internet Content Filtering/Access Control Solutions.

    At Denmac, we are a company that specializes in the design of quality, high-end networking solutions.  Our Security practice is growing and we are looking to add talented security professionals that have a passion for and commitment to security.

    We seek engineers that have proven expertise in policy design, encryption, authentication, firewalls, IDS, VPN and security analysis.  A solid foundation in enterprise LAN/WAN technology as well as network/application protocols is essential.

    We offer highly competitive salaries, generous benefits packages, and much more...

    Please contact us at:

    Denmac Systems
    650 Academy Drive
    Northbrook, IL 60062