REVISED JOB DESCRIPTION for: (2) Information Security Scientist r oles for Risk Assessments - One Junior, One Senior - Located in IL - Grey thorn

From: Ben Weber (ben.weberat_private)
Date: Thu Aug 01 2002 - 10:17:16 PDT

    Hello professionals,

    For those of you who are interested, please note that we do not require all
    of the following experiences, just experience in as many of the following:

    >Sun/ MS NT and 2000/ NOKIA IPSO/ IBM AIX/ Cisco IOS/ AS/400 / S/390.
    >iPlanet LDAP/ MS IIS, Intergration Server, Exchange. BizTalk/ IBM
    WebSphere/
    >SAP/ R/3 /Oracle, DB/2
    >Application development & execution framework security functions: MS COM+,
    >Sun J2EE, MS .NET, OMG's CORBA, others...
    >Vulnerability assessment tools: ISS Scanner, Host and Internet/ Nessus,
    >McAfee CyberCop, others.
    >Computer & electronic equipment forensics tools.

    And as for the two different levels:

    The senior candidate should have 5+ years experience while the junior
    candidate is required to have a related degree and/or specific experience,
    which is a plus, but not required.  Also for the junior candidate, a strong
    interest in Information Security is required.

    Thank you.

    Ben Weber
    Manager, Information Security Recruitment Practice
    Greythorn
    Phone:  + 1 425 635 0300
    mailto:ben.weberat_private
    http://www.greythorn.com/

    London  Sydney  Melbourne  Seattle  Canberra