Available Sr. Sales Engineer - Security

From: Wayne Pambrun (wpambrunat_private)
Date: Fri Aug 09 2002 - 10:10:55 PDT

    Sr. Sales Engineer seeking opportunity in DC/NVA area.  Over twelve years
    of experience consulting, engineering/design, and sales.  Broad base of
    knowledge with depth in many areas.  I am currently working as a director
    and primary evangelist/sales engineer for a noted IDS vendor that has
    recently been aquired.  I have a proven track record in both Federal/DoD
    and commercial verticals and am seeking a role within new and dynamic
    security product/service firms.

    Please email wpambrunat_private for more details