Opportunity for a Crypto-Analyst to help support our Computer Forensics Team

From: Jennifer Drury (jdruryat_private)
Date: Mon Aug 12 2002 - 11:24:13 PDT

    Ideal opportunity for actively cleared candidate!

    Windermere is a one-stop provider of IT solutions, both products and
    services.  Based out of Annapolis, MD, the Windermere Group was founded to
    focus industry resources on technology issues of importance to our
    national interests.  Windermere is currently delivering innovative
    solutions to all members of the U.S. Intelligence Community.  We also
    support over 100 commercial customers with two-way technology transfers.
    Our functions and areas of specialty our endless: Information Assurance, E-
    crime Services, Information Technology Group, QRC Design, Development and
    Manufacturing, and System Engineering.

    We are currently looking for Crypto-Analysts to support our Techno-crime
    Division.  Candidates should be familiar with supporting the DOD, and
    intelligence community.

    Technical Assistance Windermere can provide through our Techno-crime
    Division:
    ·	Computer and network forensics
    ·	Evidence gathering and analysis
    ·	Telecommunications fraud
    ·	Intrusion detection and remote enterprise monitoring
    ·	Malicious behavior detection
    ·	Covert channel detection, including steganography and data hiding
    ·	Data recovery, including password recovery and decryption
    ·	Audio and video enhancement
    ·	Threat analysis
    ·	Risk and vulnerability assessment
    ·	Bug detection
    ·	Content protection technologies
    ·	Specialized surveillance systems
    ·	Emergency response/"Fly-away" teams

    Job Description: The opportunity to contribute to our Techno-Crime
    Division.  You will be part of a team designing and developing tools and
    techniques supporting a variety of innovative technology programs.  This
    includes researching, designing, analyzing, and developing new
    applications in a variety of computer forensics-related areas.

    Education: Bachelor’s Degree in a Technical Discipline in addition to 5
    years of related experience

    Desired Skills: The successful candidate will have knowledge of ciphers,
    cryptographic protocols, hashing methods, numerical analysis,
    combinatorics, Java, C++, and Matlab.
    Job Location: This full-time position located at Annapolis, Maryland

    Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short-term and Long-
    term Disability, Flexible Spending, Holiday, Personal Time Off, 401K,
    Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Awards Program and Profit Sharing.
    Clearance: Applicants selected will be subject to a government security
    investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to
    classified information.

    If you're interested, please submit a copy of your resume to:

    Jennifer Drury
    Recruiter
    Windermere
    jdruryat_private