Opportunity for a Sr. InfoSec Engineer with C&A Experience at our NJ location

From: Jennifer Drury (jdruryat_private)
Date: Mon Aug 12 2002 - 11:34:11 PDT

    Windermere is currently recruiting for a InfoSec Engineer to help support
    our Information Assurance Division.

    InfoSec Engineer with C&A experience:

    Job Description/Responsibilities:
    These individuals should be highly motivated, self-directed people who
    want to be leaders or significant contributors in the information
    assurance field. They should have three to five years experience in
    information assurance work and be familiar with the basic principles of
    computer security and information protection as practiced in DoD and/or
    intelligence community environments.

    The work will involve a variety of challenging tasks. These include:
    developing security requirements for information technology (IT) systems,
    developing security test requirements for IT components and systems,
    conducting security analysis, preparing certification and accreditation
    (C&A) documentation, proposing security architectures, conducting
    vulnerability analysis, performing risk analysis, creating improved
    approaches for C&A.

    Individuals should excel at written communications and be comfortable
    preparing important security related documentation.

    Preference will be given to individuals with BS/MS degrees in computer
    science, engineering, or information systems technology as well as those
    with CISSP or similar certification.

    Individuals will work with information assurance professionals and
    participate on projects with senior Windermere technical staff. \

    *** Applicants selected will be subject to a government security
    investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to
    classified information***

    Job Location: Eatontown NJ/Ft. Monmouth NJ

    Company/Division Description:
    Windermere is a one-stop provider of IT solutions, both products and
    services.  Based out of Annapolis, MD, the Windermere Group was founded to
    focus industry resources on technology issues of importance to our
    national interests.  Windermere is currently delivering innovative
    solutions to all members of the U.S. Intelligence Community.  We also
    support over 100 commercial customers with two-way technology transfers.
    Our functions and areas of specialty our endless: Information Assurance, E-
    crime Services, Information Technology Group, QRC Design, Development and
    Manufacturing, and System Engineering.

    Windermere's IA service offerings focus on improving the security of our
    customers IT infrastructure.  Our core competency for IA is built upon a
    team of world-class security professionals who are delivering our cutting
    edge technology solutions.  We offer a full-spectrum of information
    security services and products.

    These include:
    Consulting Services
    Evaluation and Auditing Services
    Security Design and Integration Services.

    Windermere offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits:
    Vacations, Holidays, STD, LTD, medical, dental, vision, 401K, life
    insurance, flexible spending, profit-sharing, tuition-reimbursement, and
    access to Tower Federal Credit Union and UBS.