Degree Educated Sales Executive UK ; Security Software Legal & Financial Sector

From: Paul Duley (paul@cautela-it.com)
Date: Tue Aug 13 2002 - 07:13:36 PDT

    Your background will be a minimum of 3 years experience in lead generation
    and deal closing, a track record of achievement and success.
    Our client is exploiting a niche in the market place with some
    considerable success. Business is conducted more and more via email and
    over the Internet, companies require a way to manage and secure both the
    identities of their users and the mail content as it travels to and from
    your network to partners, suppliers and customers. Our client has a number
    of solutions that fill this requirement.
    Our client offers uncapped commission earnings alongside a good basic
    package. Head office is based just outside London.

    Please contact Steven Boshuizen or Paul Duley in the first instance.