Resume

From: Ryan Fox (rfoxat_private)
Date: Wed Aug 21 2002 - 10:04:43 PDT

    Ryan Fox

    Fostoria, OH (looking to relocate)
    rfoxat_private

    I'm looking for a full time position as a sysadmin/web app developer.

    I have been involved in developing several successful open source web
    app projects, as well as developing custom commercial apps.  I am
    experienced in PHP, MySQL, and Perl.

    My sysadmin knowledge is of linux, bsd's, solaris, aix, and hpux.  My
    strongest services are web, e-mail, dns.  I also have experience with
    open-source firewalls (pf, iptables) and load balancing (lvs).

    Some experience in penetration testing and security auditing.

    My full resume is at http://www.amerisuk.com/~rfox/resume.html .
    My ideal position would utilize most of my skills listed above, but if I
    can't find one like that, I'm sure I'll keep my other skills up in my
    free time.

    Thank you,
    Ryan Fox
    rfoxat_private